At the SLD Service, the student holding a valid diagnostic certificate ( not older than three years and produced by a public health body or other recognized body ) has an interview with a professional expert in SLD.
During the interview the following points are analysed and evaluated :
- The demands of the student
- The validity of the diagnostic certificate
- The congruence between requests and diagnosis
- Compensatory tools in use
- The method of study
- The most appropriate forms of examination
During the interview, we provide the following:
- General information regarding how the University works
- A thorough consideration, shared with the student, of the diagnosis, carried out by an expert
- A wide explanation about the services available and the compensatory and dispensatory measures which can be provided by the University, depending on the individual diagnosis
Interested? Contact us!