International exchanges

The students can contact the SLD Service to get information about intercultural exchanges at a foreign university. 

To get the basic information needed you can contact the International Exchange office of the University of Trieste ( ) .


At a later stage, the SLD Service will be available to evaluate with the student which are the dispensatory and compensatory measures foreseen at the foreign Universities considered, and will help with contacting them, to choose the best final destination 


Last update: 08-11-2022 - 12:00